I'm using lxml (2.2.8) to create and write out some XML (specifically XGMML). Theappwhich will be reading it is apparently fairlyfussyand wants to see a top level element with:<graph label="Test" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1
- What is the best way to access non-type template parameters from other classes?
- osmdroid not centering/registering GeoPoint coordinates
- How to downcast to [String: String] in a for in loop?
- How to select value on a databound combobox?
- Python QTreeWidget setting root element