Hi, I'm a novice programmer who's having trouble with simple image processing.My goal here is to make the program recognize that the two A's are... well, both A's. If you look carefully enough, you'll realize that it's a bit different.(on the scale o
- scala.MatchError: in Dataframes
- Set maxElements property in select2 tokenizer using HTML
- Mechanize submit login form from http to https
- Why does g++ fail init of std::function from type with conversion operator and inaccessible function call operators?
- Why does this attempt to create a PivotTable (Excel Interop) fail?