Ok so here is my situation. Im a PHP developer recently turned Rails developer. In PHP code the use of abstract classes as "base" classes is a pretty common pattern. When moving onto my current Rails application I did a lot of the "pre-plan
- Align Button to Bottom using LinearLayout
- MongoDB Get names of all keys in collection
- Why do I keep getting undefined symbols when compiling a simple mysql c application on MAC OSX?
- MVC 5 Web API with Facebook access token to RegisterExternal without need of Cookie
- How to create new macro variable from existing macro variables using calculations in SAS?