I'm just thinking, what is the best practice to create PATH mapping for rest service. Let's say we have following paths:/users POST /users/1 PATCH, GET /users/1/contacts GET, POST /users/1/contacts/1 GET, PATCHThe question is - what is the best pract
- wxWidgets - wxStyledTextCtrl - Text alignment RTL
- XMLwriter returns empty string. Can anyone see a reason?
- Is there a way to define a custom skills values each time the skill gets invoked?
- Python generate all n-permutations of n lists
- Defining methods via prototype vs using this in the constructor - really a performance difference?